VISA OF THE REPUBLIC OF UZBEKISTAN
According to the legislation of the Republic of Uzbekistan foreign citizens and stateless persons can enter Uzbekistan or travel through its territory for transit on the basis of entrance visas only.
Foreign citizens and stateless persons can get visas at the diplomatic representations and consular missions of the Republic of Uzbekistan abroad on the basis of the visa support (confirmation of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan).
Visa support is issued on the basis of application of the inviting organization, company and persons who are permanently or temporarily residing in Uzbekistan and submitted to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
List of required documents to invite foreigners by organizations and companies:
– Visa application on Head letter of organizations and companies;
– E-form of the site evisa.mfa.uz;
– Copies of passports of the invited person, head of the organization, authorized person of organization to submit the documents;
– Copies of documents of the organization ( license, certificate, etc.);
– Copies of orders to the head and the authorized person;
– Copy of Power of Attorney for the authorized person;
– For arrival visa at the airport “Tashkent” should be provided copies of tickets;
– Certificate of employment of the invited person.
List of required documents to invite foreigners by persons:
– Visa application form;
– E-form of the site evisa.mfa.uz;
– Copies of passports of the invited and the inviting person;
– An original invitation issued by the authorities of internal affairs of Uzbekistan;
– Copies of documents confirming relationship between invited and the inviting person;
– For arrival visa at the airport “Tashkent” should be provided copies of tickets.
Processing of visa application is up to 10 working days if documents have been submitted due to the established order.
In order to apply for the visa, foreign citizens and stateless persons are to submit the following documents to the diplomatic representation or consular mission of Uzbekistan abroad:
· passport or document of stateless person, expiry date of which must exceed the visa’s period of validity not less than 3 months;
· 2 copies of duly completed visa application form;
· 2 passport-size colored photos.
For a transit visa foreign citizens and stateless persons in addition to the above mentioned documents must have a visa of the country of final destination and travel documents with confirmed date of departure from Uzbekistan. In this case processing of visa application is 3 working days.
Foreign citizens and stateless persons arriving from the countries where there is no diplomatic representation or consular mission of the Republic of Uzbekistan can get visas upon arrival at the Visa Section of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan at the Tashkent International Airport. In this case the inviting physical or juridical person in Uzbekistan must apply in advance to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan in due order, get visa confirmation (stamp) of the Visa Division of the Consular Department and forward it to the invited person. This confirmation should be shown by invited person while buying an air-ticket and passing through passport control and the visa shall be issued on its basis on arrival at the Visa Section of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan at the Tashkent International Airport.
The legislation of the Republic of Uzbekistan has set the following consular fees for the visa issuance:
a) For single entry visas:
· up to 7 days — $40;
· up to 15 days — $50;
· up to 30 days — $60;
· up to 3 months — $80;
· up to 6 months — $120;
· up to 1 year — $160.
Note: For each additional entry the fee shall be increased by $10.
b) For multiple entry visas:
· up to 6 months — $150;
· up to 1 year — $250.
c) For transit visas:
· up to 72 hours — $40;
· double entry transit visa — $50.
d) For group visas (groups must consist of more than 10 persons excluding children under 16 years old):
· up to 15 days — $15 per person;
· up to 30 days — $25 per person.
Except these fees the fees for reimbursement of actual expenses related to the visa issuance (administrative fees) will also be paid. The rates of these fees depend on the place of visa issuance (irrespective of applicant’s citizenship).
Note: Different procedure for issuance of entry visas may be applied to the citizens of those countries that have appropriate bilateral agreements with Uzbekistan.
– No more than 6 months old
– 35mm x 45mm in width
– Must be printed on high quality photographic paper with high solution
– Must be in colour
– Must be sharp focus, clear and with good contrasts,
– Must be taken against a plain white or light blue background show the whole head and the top of the shoulders
– Color should reproduce natural skin tones
– A frontal pose looking directly at the camera and showing full face. The face should take up 70-80% of the photograph. The expression should be neutral with both eyes open and mouth closed. There should be no hair covering the eyes.
– Only head coverings worn for religious reasons are permitted. Hair bands are not allowed
– Sunglasses are not acceptable. If glasses are worn they should be of clear glass so that the eyes are visible.
Our account for paying consular fee:
EMBASSY OF UZBEKISTAN
Elizabetes iela 11/11, Riga, LV – 1010, Latvia
tel.: (371) 67322346
fax: (371) 67322306